Wednesday 17 August 2011

Admittedly I've been absolutely rubbish with getting around to starting my summer project to create a blog for my new uni course.. which is starting in only a month's time! ( Ah exciting!)


This is what I wore to work yesterday. I'm wearing a stone coloured printed vest/tee, tucked into a lightbrown, bodycon skirt. Both peices of clothing from H&M. I love the lightbrown skirt as I feel it goes with almost anything I've got in my wardrobe! I've also added a thin platted belt from primark and some suede brogues from the newlook sale to my outfit.
Also please excuse my moody face, hopefully I'll get more smiley throughout my blog!

I also wore my 'Queen' necklace as my little sister calls it. I got this necklace ages ago from topshop, although I had removed bits of it, as it originally had a little heart and swallow attached to it as well. This is by far my favourite necklace at the moment.    

No comments:

Post a Comment