Sunday 21 August 2011

Is it suppose to look like a lampshade?

Sunday nights are by far the most boring nights of the week! So here I am again writing yet another post..
I started trying to get some of my stuff sorted ready for my move to Brighton earlier on today. I began packing away my "final major" project I finished in June this year. I literally love love loved doing this project because we got to choose whatever subject we wanted to focus on. After two years of following specific briefs, i was free! After seeing an advertisement in Vogue on Mary Katrantzou's SS11 collection, I found inspiration to do my project on lighting.




With structure and prints heavily inspired by interior designs, Mary Katrantzou's Spring/Summer 11 collection gave out some of the most lavishly printed skirts and dresses. Looking deep into home ware, lampshades and beautifully designed windows.  


These were my final light (lamp shade) inspired outfits going down the catwalk at our end of year fashion show.

No comments:

Post a Comment